As an affiliate for various programs such as Amazon Associate, I earn a small commission on some of the purchases you make at no extra cost to you. Read my disclaimer here.
It's been awhile since I posted a packing list, the last being for at trip to Okinawa.
This time, it's a short four day, three night trip to beautiful Karuizawa. This is my third time to this beautiful mountain town. I actually cycled all the way from Tokyo the first time I visited, so I definitely have some fond memories.
So, as you would see, this isn't a minimalist packing list. I filled my 32l Nayo Almighty to the brim and packed whatever I thought I need. I was going to rent a car and leave my bag in it, so weight wasn't really a concern to me.
Without further ado, here is the obligatory all items laid out photo.
I will try to list up items in order but as you can see, I only wear black so which is which often gets confusing even for me. I'll also be reflecting on the usage of certain items.
This used to be an ad.
But no one likes ads, so I got rid of them. If my articles helped you, I ask for your support so I can continue to provide unbiased reviews and recommendations.
By becoming a Patreon, you get
- Exclusive deals and coupons
- Insider news to product releases and sales
- Personalized style advice
Since I was taking videos most of the trip, I only used the Sling Pocket once, so I probably didn't need to bring it along in the first place.
- Outlier Ultrafine Merino T-Shirt
- Outlier Ramielust T-Shirt
- Outlier Gostwyck Single Origin Merino T-Shirt
- Uniqlo x Alexander Wang Airism T-Shirt
- Tilak Vega SD Jacket
I ended up not wearing the Futureworks at all.
- Airism Boxer Briefs x 2
- Uniqlo x Alexander Wang Airism Boxer Briefs
- ExOfficio Give-N-Go Boxer Brief
- Foldable umbrella from Seven Eleven
- Snow Peak Bucket Hat
- Imabari Towel Handkerchief x 3
- TOM BIHN Minimalist Wallet
- Tokiji Watch
- Bellroy Key Cover
- Oliver's People Sunglasses
- Airinum Mask
I made a video of the sights I experienced around Karuizawa if you are interested.